The hot air of the centrifugal spray dryer will appear spirally into the dryer. During operation, the liquid is directly pumped from the liquid tank to the centrifugal atomizer at the top of the dryer through the filter, so that the liquid is sprayed into extremely small droplets, and the liquid and hot air are in parallel contact with each other. It evaporates quickly and is dried into a finished product in a very short time. The finished product is discharged from the bottom of the drying tower and the cyclone, and the exhaust gas is discharged by the fan.
Centrifugal spray dryer operating characteristics
1. The centrifugal spray dryer has the characteristics of small droplets, high rotation speed and fast drying speed, low production cost and high product quality during operation.
2. The centrifugal spray dryer has a very fast drying speed during operation. The surface of the centrifugal spray dryer is greatly increased after its high-speed centrifugal spray. In its high temperature and high temperature, it can evaporate instantaneously. Its 95-98 moisture, drying time is only a dozen seconds.
3. Centrifugal spray dryer mainly uses its stepless speed regulation, and can choose excellent speed to a certain extent, so that the granularity of the dried product can be controlled.
4. By cocurrent spray drying, the temperature in the drying chamber is sharply decreased, so that the dry material is not heated too much, and it is suitable for drying the heat sensitive material.
5. The obtained product is approximately spherical particles with uniform particle size, good fluidity and solubility, high product purity and good quality.
6. The production process is simplified, the application range is wide, it is easy to operate, clean and maintain, the operating environment and sanitary conditions are superior, and the dust flying in the drying process can be avoided.