The number and production scale of companies in the spray drying industry are gradually increasing. The main manufacturers are pharmaceutical machinery, chemical machinery, food machinery, etc., but companies still need to conduct research and adjust product structures in accordance with the requirements of good quality, low energy consumption, and environmental protection. To meet production needs.
From the development direction of spray drying equipment in recent years, there are mainly the following trends:
1. Comprehensive application of several heat transfer forms, so that the advantages of their respective heat transfer forms can be exerted at different stages of spray drying, so that the energy use of the equipment becomes reasonable.
2. Large-scale equipment. Different productions have different economic scales, and the equipment's amplification technology can achieve large-scale production. Therefore, large-scale research on equipment is one of the future development directions.
3. Specialization of equipment. Spray drying equipment is a non-standard equipment, which is well known. The reason why non-standard equipment is mainly the material properties and product requirements of the processing is very different, so the true design of the spray drying equipment can play its role Technology is important to the economy.
4. Development of multi-stage and combined spray drying systems. Different types of drying equipment can be applied to different materials or different spray drying stages of materials. Combined spray drying can optimize the spray drying process and make the spray drying system reasonable.
5. Versatility of equipment. The current spray drying equipment is not limited to spray drying operations. Sometimes, it also crushes, classifies, and allows the heating reaction to be integrated into one machine, which greatly shortens the production process and makes the equipment multifunctional.