The horizontal dryer is also called a fluidized bed. The drying chamber is a rectangular box. During the process of use, the bottom is a uniform air chamber. The air chamber and the drying chamber are porous air distribution boards, usually dry. A plurality of vertical baffles are arranged indoors to divide the fluidized bed into a plurality of small chambers, and each of the partition plates can adjust the distance between the bottom and the sieve plates up and down to make the drying time of the materials more uniform. The powdery granular material is continuously added to the first chamber of the dryer by the feeder. Since the material is in a fluidized state, it can be freely moved from the first chamber into the adjacent rear chamber, and the dried product is discharged from the last chamber. discharge.
The horizontal dryer contacts the wet material entering the fluidized bed and the hot air above the air distribution plate, and the particles of the material are suspended in the air flow, so that a fluidized state is formed to some extent. The fluid particles in a fluidized state are uniformly and thoroughly mixed with hot air for very strong heat transfer and mass transfer. The dry qualified product is discharged from the discharge port of the fluidized bed, and the dust-containing gas is purified by cyclone and discharged into the atmosphere.
Horizontal dryer features
1. Simple structure and convenient maintenance.
2. Easy to operate and run smoothly.
3. Gas-solid two-phase contact is uniform, the relative speed is large, the heat transfer speed is fast, and the thermal efficiency is high.
4. There are no rotating parts and vibrating parts, and the equipment maintenance cost is low.
5. For heat sensitive materials, use a lower temperature for drying and the particles will not be destroyed.