The development trend of spray drying equipment
At present, the number and production scale of enterprises in the spray drying industry in China are gradually increasing. The main production enterprises are pharmaceutical machinery, chemical machinery, food machinery, etc., but enterprises still need to conduct research and adjustment according to the requirements of good quality, low energy consumption, and environmental protection. The product structure can meet the production demand.
From the development direction of spray drying equipment in recent years, there are mainly the following trends:
1. The comprehensive application of several heat transfer forms, so that they can exert the advantages of their respective heat transfer forms at different stages of spray drying, so that the equipment energy consumption becomes reasonable.
2. Large-scale equipment. Different productions have different economic scales, and the amplification technology of equipment can realize large-scale production. Therefore, the research of large-scale equipment is one of the future development directions.
3. Specialization of equipment. Spray drying equipment is a non-standard equipment, which is well known to everyone. The reason why non-standard equipment is mainly to deal with the material properties and product requirements are very different, so a true design of spray drying equipment can play its role Both technology and economy are important.
4. Development of multi-stage and combined spray drying systems. Different types of drying equipment can be applied to different materials or different spray drying stages of materials. Combined spray drying can optimize the spray drying process and make the spray drying system reasonable.
5. Multifunctional equipment. The current spray drying equipment is not limited to the spray drying operation, and sometimes crushing, grading, and heating reaction are collected in one machine, which greatly shortens the production process and makes the equipment multifunctional.