Biological fermentation liquid spray dryer work principle
After filtering and heating, the air enters into the hot air distributor at the top of the centrifugal spray dryer, and the hot air will spirally and evenly goes into the drying chamber. The material liquid via high-speed centrifugal atomizer rotates into extremely thin vaporific liquid globule and parallelly flows with the hot air, and then the liquid will be dried into powdery products in a very short time (5-10 seconds). The waste gas after filtering will be expelled through the fan. For the wet organic solvent materials, the spray drying machine can be designed with closed cycle process. It can utilize cyclic nitrogen to dry the materials.
1. Easy to clean and very simple to assemble and break down
2. Inlet/outlet temperature is accurate controlled by PID.
3. The unit is self contained and supplied complete and ready for immediate operation
4. Using screed touchable face display operation, control temperature, airflow volume, air pressure, pump speed and de-blocker frequency
5. Automatic de-blocking device prevents the nozzle from becoming blocked and varaably controlled
Question 1:How to ship spray dryer?
Question 2:What is the delivery time?
Answer: 120 days
Question 3:What is the after-sales service type?
Answer: engineers onsite to guide installation, commissioning and training.
Question 4:How many years history of your factory?
Answer: Since 1997.