High Speed Centrifugal Atomizer Spray Dryer introduction
Centrifugal spray dryer is the most widely used process in liquid shaping technology. It is suitable for producing power and granules solid products from solution, emulsion, soliquoid, and pumpable paste materials. So when the particle size, final moisture, bulk density and granules shape meet the accurate standard, centrifugal spray drying is a ideal drying process.
High Speed Centrifugal Atomizer Spray Dryer detail
Application: Medicine Processing, Chemicals Processing, Food Processing etc.
Original: Jiangsu, China
Certification: ISO9001,CE, ISO14001, OHSAS18001 etc.
Voltage: 380V 50Hz, the voltage can be as local demand
Payment term: TT, LC
Delivery date: Negotiable
Packing: export standard
Market: Middle East/ Africa/Asia/South America/Europe/North America
Warranty: 1 year
MOQ: 1 set
1. Drying speed is fast.
2. The product has good degree of homogeneity, fluidity and solubility.
3. Production pocess is simple and operation is easy to control.
4. Adops mechanical type centrifugal atomizer, driven by gear, speed is stable and can ensure the uniform distribution of forgdrops.
5. The direction and angle of hot air distributor adopt adjustable structure, it can ensure the forgdrop contact with hot air fully.
6. Elbow is made of sanitation degree steel pipe, it can avoid the material blocked in the elbow.
1. Atomization: Atomizing system must insure fogdrops distributing unifoemly
2. Contact of hot airflow and fogdrops: When enough hot air enter into drying tower, the flow way and angle have to considered, no matter co-current flow, adverse current or mixed flow, must insure the sufficient heat exchange, it is cruicial.
3. The angle design of pipelines and cone: It is very important to select the suitable angle, here we would like to share our experience from production of thousands of this equipments.
Q1: When can I get the price quotation ?
A1: We can send you the quotation within 24 hours after your inquiry , including the shipping cost if you need.
Q2: What about payment term ?
A2: 100% by T/T; 40% as deposit, 60% balance before delivery.
Q3: How many about MOQ?
A3: MOQ is 1 unit.
Q4: What about the delivery?
A4: 45 working days after receiving deposit.
Q5: How about your delivery time?
A5: Generally, it will take 15 to 60 days after receiving your down payment. The specific delivery time depends on items and quantity of your order.
Q6: Do you test all your machine before delivery?
A6: We realize that the quality is the first priority for running our business and each equipment could be inspected before leaving factory.