Milk and whey powder dryer introduction
Liquid spray drying technology is shaping and drying of the most widely used industrial process. Ideal for the solution, emulsion, suspension and paste liquid plastic raw materials generated in the powdery, granular or massive solid products. Therefore, when the particle size distribution of the finished product, residual moisture content, bulk density and particle shape must meet precise standards. Spray drying is a very good process.
* Chemical Industry: sodium fluoride (K), basic dyes pigments, dyes intermediates, fertilizer, formaldehyde acid, catalyst, of sulfuric acid, amino acids, such as carbon black white.
* Plastic Resin: AB, ABS emulsion, urine-formaldehyde resins, phenol-formaldehyde resin, of plastic (urea) formaldehyde resins, polyethylene, polyvinyl chloride, etc..
* Food industry: the rich fat milk, Ga prion, cocoa, milk, milk substitute, hunting blood meal, eggs, Please (Yellow).
* Food and plants: oats, Jishi, coffee, instant tea, spices seasoning meat, protein, soybean, peanut protein, such as hydrolysate.
* Carbohydrates: corn pulp, corn starch, glucose, pectin, maltose, such as potassium sorbate.
* Ceramic: alumina, ceramic tile materials, magnesia, such as talc.
We will establish customer management system and set the satisfaction of customers as the ultimate goal.Your suggestion will undoubtedly bring us great benefits.
Q1, What is your MOQ?
Q2, Where are you? Can we go to China and visit your factory?
A:Yes, of course. We are in Jiangsu, China. Welcome to our factory.
Q3, How to choose suitable equipment ?
A:Tell us your work flow and requirements ,then we will recommend you suitable equipment according to your requirements, application experience and feedback from our clients.
Q4, What should I do if I do not know how to use?
A:Manual user will be sent together, you can also contact us with more technological support.