Spray drying of milk powder introduction
1.The drying speed is high when the material liquid is atomized, the surface area of the material will increase greatly. In the hot-air flow, 95~98% of water can be evaporated at a moment. The time of completing the drying is only several seconds. This is especially suitable for drying the heat sensitive materials.
2. Its final products own the good uniformity, flow ability & solubility. And the final products are high in purity and good in quality.
3. The production procedures are simple and the operation and control are easy. The liquid with moisture contents of 40~60% (for special materials, the contents might be up to 90%) can be dried into the powder or particle products once a time. After the drying process, there is no need for smashing and sorting, so as to reduce the operation procedures in the production and to enhance the product purity. The product particle diameters, looseness and water contents can be adjusted through changing the operation condition within a certain range.
Spray drying of milk powder Technical parameters
Dry product samples:
Work principle of Spray drying of milk powder
“Customer and Service is our ultimate goal “ , we are always willing to provide you with most professional service and technical support.
Customers in the world
1.Strict quality management system
4.High quality products
1) Variety types for selection
2) Competitive price
3) Prompt delivery
1. Q:Are you a manufacturer, trading company or a third party?
A:We are a manufacturer, and we have builded up our company since 1997.
2. Q:How can i trust your company?
A:With 21-years-professional design, we can provide you suitable suggestion and lowest price
3.Q: What to do if the machine has a problem?
A:24 hours timely response of mail and phone calls. If the parts broken belong to non-artificial factors within 12 months, we offer free replacement. If beyond 12 months, customers should bear the freight back and forth and accessories cost.
4.Q: How long is the warranty of your equipment?
A: Our warranty period is one year generally.